Automatic Air Eliminators
Why is the brownall range of Automatic Air Eliminators the number one choice with professional building services consulting engineers and specifying authorities?.....
- Proven reliability extending over many years
- Robust construction and reliable operation for industrial environments
- Long service life
- Conforms to most specifications including MOD and PSA (M & E) No. 3
- Suitable for use with fresh water, aviation fuels, diesel, light oils and glycol
- Manufactured from non-dezincifiable materials, resistant to fungal growth
- Units available to suit medium to high pressures & temperatures
- Wide range of connections inc. BSP screwed & flanged
- Resilient PTFE seat design
- Large float construction to provide maximum re-seating force
- Units supplied complete with isolating valve
- Fully serviceable
- Exclusive 'Guide to Air Elimination' available FOC upon request
- All units & service kits available ex-stock
Previously known as the Charles Winn Automatic Air Eliminator, there have been well over 200,000 units sold in the U.K. over the last 25 years. Many of the valves are still in operation, proving the valves capability for long-term trouble free operation.
Three-way boiler Vent Valves offer efficient performance, reliable service combined with potential savings in time and cost by simplifying the venting system for single / multi boiler or calorifier installations.
A comprehensive fittings range...
Brownall's range of Brazoweld tube fittings is designed to braze or bronze weld to copper tube and presents the services engineer with a comprehensive range of fittings and flanges which will meet all normal requirements in copper tube installations.
Material and application
The Brazoweld range of pipe fittings and flanges are cast in high quality brazing metal alloy CC760S to BS EN 1982:1999 (which offers a high resistance to dezincification). All fittings have uniform internal contours with easy sweeps and tapered reductions to ensure minimum resistance to flow. Socket ends of all fittings are machined to suitable capillary tolerances, to suit copper alloy tube to BS EN 1057:1996, with chamfers to facilitate brazing or welding. The size of the socket ended fittings range from 15-159mm. A tube stop abutment is also provided. Designed for ease of installation; all fittings are neat and streamlined in appearance.
Flanges and screwed fittings
Also available as part of the Brownall range are brazing metal, two-piece and screwed gunmetal flanges. The flanges can be manufactured to suit a wide range of flange tables including BS Table 10, BS 4504 and ASA 150 & 300.
Another integral part of the Brownall range is the wide selection of screwed gunmetal and brass pipe fittings. These fittings are manufactured with accurately machined British Standard pipe and American Standard taper pipe threads. Sizes range from 1/8" to 4". All unmachined surfaces are shot blasted, and each fitting is hydraulically tested to the double standard working pressure of 10 bar (150 lbf/sq in) steam or gas; 14 bar (200 lbf/sq in) water.
Brownall offer a strong, user friendly and corrosion resistant range of fittings and flanges. The range has been specified for several decades by professional building services, consulting engineers and specifying authorities because it offers long-term, trouble-free and reliable service.